Frequently asked questions
Viz4D is not only a 3D viewer, it also uses proprietary software and powerful cloud server to perform a series of very difficult and time-consuming tasks such as:
- Precise polygon reduction for each model, super powerful GPU compression for every map… and optimization of all elements in 3D scenes with a proprietary solution.
- Convert specialized materials like Vray, Corona... and create multiple LODs for UV maps with maximum coverage, minimum seams and ideal density ratios for each 3D model.
- Compress all textures to a GPU-compressed format (suitable for all platforms Android, iOS, Windows...) using Viz4D's technical know-how to produce super-small sizes without artifacts and color noise.
- The unique optimization techniques will be applied on thousands of elements in a 3D scene, in every stage from estimating minimum UV density, reducing draw-calls... to methods of distributing 3D data on each type of terminal.
- Provides a 3D designer-friendly Editor with a variety of professional post-processing effects that allows you to configure or refine (lighting, materials) each 3D model to create endless variations.
Nothing is 100% secure on the internet but Viz4D has tried to protect your 3D assets as much as possible.
Your original 3dsMax scene includes mesh, materials and lighting is always safe.
The 3D models on the internet are optimized to the point of slightly distorted, completely removed material settings, lost coordinates and map links. Every texture in the scene has been reduced in size, completely distorting the color and format.
On our side:
Ownership is attached to the uploaded data and security is assured by the fact that your uploaded original 3D scenes will automatically be removed from our server after processing. The right to exploit data after processing belongs to you: you have full rights to edit, delete, grant access ... for your interactive scenes.
(After we finish processing and you agree to publish, we will delete your original 3D scene).
The architectural design is completely modeled in 3D but only introduced to everyone with some images. It is a huge waste of potential. Viz4D has successfully developed a fully automated processing process, integrating seamlessly with the architect's current workflow to bring the entire 3D space to end-use mobile devices.
Currently, Viz4D supports 3dsMax software with Corona renderer or Vray renderer. Supported versions:
3ds Max 2017 → 2023 | VRay 3.2 → VRay 6 | Corona 1.4 → Corona 8
Viz4D's cloud server will automatically optimize, generate multiple LODs, convert, compress every mesh and texture in your scene, then return you a low-poly version of the original 3D scene to bake lightmap.
"To empower web-based 3D interactive Web-app creation for any visual person (interior designer or architect), regardless of their skill level".
Viz4D's goal is very difficult, and will have to interfere with the original design data, so no one has ever gone in this direction. Any real-time solution available, including those from leading companies like Autodesk, Unreal or Chaos, all choose the easiest way that requires end users to have an expensive PC if they want to interact in real-time 3D. Only Viz4D, newly established, had to choose this way to hope to have a foothold in the market.
To realize its goal, Viz4D has deployed a cloud-based software system (in SaaS form) to do everything for you from creating 3D interactive web-apps to storing and distributing data. This Viz4D solution can help you reduce costs from a few dozen times to hundreds of times compared to traditional manual methods: Eliminate real-time experts, IT staff and many software licenses.
Viz4D has developed a series of specialized software for use in its SaaS service:
1. Viz4D not only automatically optimizes the exact mesh, material, UV and map... of each model in the 3D scene into multiple LODs, but also optimizes every stage of the processing: from estimation minimum UV density, reduced calls... to methods of delivering 3D data on each terminal type.
2. Automatic V-Ray, Corona material conversion: support more complex material types than Unreal Datasmith.
3. Compress all textures to a GPU-compressed format (suitable for all platforms Android, iOS, Windows...) using Viz4D's technical know-how to produce super-small sizes without artifacts and color noise like other solutions.
4. Automatically prepare UV lightmap optimally for large Archviz scenes: Our UV maps will include multiple LODs with maximum coverage, minimum seams and ideal density ratios for each 3D model.
5. Viz4D Plugin: will help you check design errors, estimate processing time, set priority UV density ratio for each template before uploading.
6.Provides a 3D designer-friendly Editor with a variety of professional post-processing effects that allows you to configure or refine (lighting, materials) each 3D model to create endless variations.
7.The final 3D content is hosted on our cloud server so you don't have to deal with its complexity. Also, all data is served using Global CDN, making it loads quickly from anywhere in the world.
8. And many other stages are also programmed to handle automatically.
9. All Viz4D's softwares are processed on rented cloud workstations on the infrastructure similar to: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud... with quite high rental rates: Can't test, tune, and reprocess multiple times until the results are as good (like you would on local PC). Viz4D was forced to develop quality assurance algorithms for each of its software to ensure that all tasks were successful in one go.
Users of Sketchup, Revit and other 3D modeling applications can temporarily use Viz4D by exporting files to 3dsMax (and set lighting and materials with VRay or Corona in 3dsMax).
Viz4D is run by VR3D.vn, a studio specializing in optimization and automation technologies in real-time visualization.
Having completed many projects since 2014 giving us the know-how to creating the most democratic solution for 3D interaction on the web.
Please contact email@example.com or fill this request form if any problem occurred.
Upload and edit scene by Viz4D
You can follow this guide:
You can follow this guide:
You don't have to do it manually because Viz4D already has a powerful optimization system that will optimize your scene automatically.
But to ensure high performance even on mobile, you should try to remove unnecessary models in your scene before uploading.
Viz4D's algorithm always tries to optimize as much as possible, but some objects such as plant, grass, fur, macrame ... will not reduce polygon much. You should avoid losing money in vain. Avoiding these also reduces load time and increases interaction performance for end users
- The number of lightmaps that Viz4D has to unwrap UV and you have to render depends on the total surface area of the 3D scene, so you need to reduce the surface area to a minimum by: Reduce lightmap usage
- Use as few materials as possible. Similar materials should be reused.
Because hiring a powerful server to bake in the cloud is very expensive and wastes all the rendering hardware, software, and skills that you currently have.
When baking the lightmaps by yourself, you will also leverage your skills to find the most beautiful results or to create multiple light variations from a single original scene.